As the premium provider of mobile casino-related content in Australia, we bring to you details on all aspects of mobile casino gambling. Here we provide you with all the information you need about Skrill as a payment method for mobile casinos.
The New Rage in Australia: Mobile Casinos
Mobile casinos are rapidly becoming very popular in Australia. You can play your favourite games directly from your mobile device when you sign up at any of these casinos. Not just that, you can make payments and withdraw funds, all in Australian Dollars, at these casinos, anytime and anywhere. There are different methods you can choose from to transact at these mobile casinos:
- Credit cards like Visa and MasterCard
- Debit cards like Visa Electron, Visa Debit, and Maestro
- E-wallets like NETeller, Skrill, PayPal, and others
- Prepaid cards like Ukash
- Banking methods like direct bank transfer
One of the most popular payment methods supported at Australian mobile casinos is Skrill.
Australian Skrill Mobile Casinos
Skrill is one of the most popular payment methods supported at Australian mobile casinos, and at online and mobile casinos worldwide. It was known till 2013 as MoneyBookers – launched in 2001 and headquartered in London. Skrill is an award-winning e-wallet that allows you to make deposits and withdraw funds from your casino account smoothly, fast, and completely securely.
Advantages of Skrill Casino Banking
Using Skrill to make payments and withdraw funds at your Australian mobile casino account comes with a number of advantages.
- Total control and easy access in terms of depositing and withdrawing funds
- Can be used on the go, anytime and at any place
- Easy registration with just e-mail id
- Speedy payments in Australian Dollars
- Over a decade of experience is the strength behind the Skrill brand; accepted at all major casinos, poker rooms, and bookies
- Extra benefits when you become a Skrill VIP
- Payment using any one of your bank/credit card accounts
- Completely secure transactions because of advanced digital security
Skrill Casino Banking is Secure
Skrill is one of the most popular e-wallets globally because of many reasons, one of which is the completely secure environment it offers.
- Information transmission is encrypted and meets standards set by the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS Level 1)
- Use of advanced firewalls ensures confidentiality of your personal data
- Stringent security measures made it the first e-money issuer to obtain a license from the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK
Transactions at Australian Skrill Mobile Casinos
You can use Skrill to deposit as well as withdraw funds at your favourite Australian mobile casino. The first step is to register an account with Skrill.
Opening a Skrill account
- Provide your e-mail id to be used as the log-in id.
- Choose a password for your account.
- Click the Next button.
- On the subsequent screens, provide all your personal details and finally click the Open Account button.
Once you have a Skrill account, you need to fund it to use it to transact at your mobile casino account. Players are able to add a prepaid card to their Skrill wallet to facilitate quick transfer. This is the Skrill Prepaid MasterCard®. However, this prepaid card is available only if you are transacting in one of the following currencies:
- US Dollars
- Polish Zloty
You cannot use this card if you are transacting in Australian Dollars.
Depositing Funds into Your Australian Mobile Casino Account with Skrill
You can deposit money into your Australian mobile account with Skrill in a few easy steps.
- Go to the Banking section of your account.
- Click the Deposit option.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit.
- Select Skrill as the deposit method. You are taken to your Skrill account.
- Fill in the required details and click the Confirm button. The money is deposited into your casino account immediately.
Withdrawing Funds from Your Australian Mobile Casino Account with Skrill
- Go to the banking section of your mobile casino account.
- Select the Withdraw option.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw.
- Select Skrill as the withdrawal method. You are taken to your Skrill account.
- Log in and enter the required details and click Confirm. The withdrawal process is initiated.
While deposits with Skrill happen instantaneously, withdrawals take a bit longer.
Fees Associated with Skrill Mobile Casino Banking
Fees are usually low when using Skrill at your Australian mobile casino account.
- Depositing funds into your Skrill account is mostly free. There may be nominal charges depending on the method used to load funds into your Skrill account.
- Receiving funds into your Skrill account is free.
- Using your Skrill account to deposit funds into your casino account is free.
- There is a nominal fee for fund transfer between 2 Skrill wallets/e-mail id.
Here we have for you a list of questions that you may have regarding Skrill. If you don’t find your question here, you can mail it to us separately.
Why is it good to use Skrill?
Using Skrill is a good option because it ensures fast, smooth, and hassle-free money transfer in a completely secure environment.
How do I start using Skrill?
To start using Skrill you have to open a Skrill account first. Opening an account is free.
Are there any fees associated with using Skrill?
Using Skrill is mostly free; there may nominal charges associated depending on the method used to upload funds to your Skrill account.
How secure is it to transfer funds using Skrill?
Skrill provides a completely safe environment for transferring funds. This is done through use of state-of-the-art security technology that is on par with the standards set under PSI-DSS Level 1.
Is Skrill open to only Australian players?
No, Skrill is a globally popular e-wallet. While it is accessible to players from Australia, it is not limited to them. Any player from any country where Skrill is available can use its services.